1. Thou shall not invade my personal space.
2. Thou shall not slaver your spittle all over my face or on my person.
3. Thou shall not use my arm or any part of my body as a punching bag.
1. TB, has not noticed it.
2. Ouch, should I apologise?
3. Should I offer him some tissues.
4. Should I just carry on.
He opted for the latter while giving me this deadpan look. Then it was my turn. 1. Should I pretend I don’t have a blob of spit on my nose? 2. Should I reach for a tissue and wipe it off? 3. It’s not polite to embarrass him, so I will wait until he’s looking away and wipe it off. I opted for the latter.
The last time I met him, I took the stairs up to the fourth floor rather than share the lift with him and get battered all over the place.