Sunday, November 11, 2018

God Told Patience M7 Blatant Economic Fibs......


There is, a very good chance that in a million years I would have never heard of John Piper - founder of desiringGod.org, if I had not done research for this Sunday tirade. Piper wrote: “Early Monday morning, March 19, 2007, a little after six o’clock, God actually spoke to me. There is no doubt that it was God. I heard the words in my head just as clearly as when a memory of a conversation passes across your consciousness. The words were in English, and had an absolutely self-authenticating ring of truth.”
John Piper  - Founder Of desiringGod.org
On the other hand, Mother Teresa so claims Fr. Vazhakala, who co-founded the contemplative branch of the Missionaries of Charity says she (Mother Teresa) kept notes of her conversations with Jesus and adds he has a document handwritten by her where she discusses what Jesus told during a period lasting from Sept. 10, 1946 to Dec. 3, 1947.
Mbu Mother Teresa wrote that one day at Holy Communion, she heard Jesus say: “I want Indian nuns, victims of my love, who would be Mary and Martha, who would be so united to me as to radiate my love on souls.”
Did Mother Teresa Actually Document Her Conversations With God?
Closer to home, sometime last year, the man in the white suit – Pastor Mbonye that is, audaciously admitted how he had met Jesus. That he (Jesus) came to his bedroom and far from being anything like the pictures of him (Jesus) with a scraggily hair and beard that have circulated the globe for years, he is a young man who is handsome and beautiful.
Why Didn't Mbonye Take A Selfie With God For Evidence 
Everybody has the right to talk to whomever they want to talk to just like I will talk to whomever I want to talk to – be it family, friends or even foes. I have conversations – some of which are documented because minutes are taken, and sometimes because I am in the company of other people, or on radio or television.
When I turn in, I do just that - turn in. I’m asleep and when I sleep like most sane people that I surround myself with, we do that – sleep and nothing else. I don’t have conversations with myself, God, Jesus or anybody else. But when people claim to have talked to or met God, my first thought as a sane person are to ask the men in white coats at Butabika to expect a new intake.
I’ve never had any real interaction with Patience, daughter of The Man With The Hat. I don’t hang in her circles because her circles are too ‘godly clean’ for my liking plus, I doubt her friends and especially her mum, would approve of my wayward lifestyle and morbid views on religion.
Getting back, according an online news feed, Patience told her church congregation that: “I saw God with my own eyes, he promised to transform Uganda.” Hmm, statement enough to alert the men in white coats to get the straitjacket ready? I think so. And what did God have to tell her? That: “Uganda is the heart of Africa. Just as a light comes from a heart that is transformed, a life is transformed. When Uganda is transformed, he said, Africa will be transformed.”
Where Was Patience When She 'Saw' God?
After she reads this paragraph, Patience will brutally learn that  you need not go putting all your faith in God but into Google because if he (God), had done some simple Googling as I did, the African Economic Forecast Reports as of September 2018 from IMF, World Bank and ADB amongst others, would have told him that the countries transforming Africa are not Uganda, but Ghana (8.3%), Ethiopia (8.2%), Côte d’Ivoire (7.2%), Senegal (7.1%), Tanzania (7%), Sierra Leone (6.3%), Burkina Faso (6%), Benin (6%), Rwanda (5.9%) and Niger (5.2%).

Do you see where I’m coming from Patience, don’t you think Africa stands a better chance of transforming by sticking with Ghana or Ethiopia?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rambo, Bond, Segal, Bourne or Arnie – Who Would You Want On Your Side When A Melee Breaks Out?

  John Rambo Like was said by his handler - Colonel Trautman in the movie, Rambo First Blood Part One to police officer Teasel: “ You don...