Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Women Are Also Sexual Predators....


“As a society, we must recognize the barriers that men face when choosing whether to speak out about a sexual assault.  When these men do choose to come forward, it is important that male survivors, like all survivors, be believed and supported by those around them, and allowed to make their own decisions about what courses of action to take.” - Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Centre – University of Michigan

In The Movie Disclosure, Michael Douglas Is Sexually Harassed By Demi Moore
 It was 1999 and I was new in town after a very good number of years living abroad. Obviously, there was a need to get a job as fast as possible. And getting a job so I found out, didn’t come from newspaper adverts, but connections – somebody who knows somebody, who knows somebody.

Cousin, worked for an international hotel chain in the middle of town and knew the hotel was looking for a PR Manager. She managed to get my name on the interview list with the head of Sales and Marketing - a lady whose initials are GM. The picture I had of her, was a chic in a power suit, high heels, full of flair and hair tied back.

Women Also Grope Men Without Their Consent
 When she flaunted in, she was all that and more. She was very arresting. Her legs so I thought, were specially hand crafted by God and almost the height of the hotel she worked for. There was however, no power suit. She was wearing shorts with heels. Of course, I gave her the once over while her back was turned on me.

During the interview she asked some hard-hitting questions which in my opinion, I floated through. An hour and a half later as it came to a close, she eased up, sat back in her leather swivel chair then asked: “Do you like women?”

Unwanted Attention?
 I felt like I had been sucker punched by a question in quantum physics. What sort of question is that I wanted to ask but didn’t. I cleared my throat and let out a feeble “pardon”. Again she asked and three billion different thoughts ran through my head with all three billion thoughts causing utter carnage and mayhem as they tried to conjure up an appropriate answer.

Was she asking about my sexuality? Had she caught me eyeing her handcrafted legs? What did she want to know for? In a trembling voice I said: “Yes, I like women and I have no problem working with them.” At that, she leans forward and says: “TB, some men don’t like it when the woman is on top.”

I understood where she was coming from, but it was the tone that made me feel very uncomfortable. It didn’t come across like she was asking if I had a problem having a female boss. This felt sexual, like she had made a sublime sexual pass.

In The Movie Fatal Attraction, Glen Close Sexually Harassed Michael Till The Bitter End 
 Big George as he likes to call himself and I needed haircuts, so we went to Soya. At the barbers, Girl Assistant’s job is to wash heads once cut. When I walked in, she was giving Big George a head massage and in a not so bothered way, I asked why I never get that part of the service. All I got back was a sneering look.

After my cut and hair wash, she did give me a head massage. It was soothing to say the least until her hands slid down my neck, under my t-shirt and started on my shoulders. I felt a tad uncomfortable, but let it slide. Next, her hands slid down to my pectorals (chest) and really started on a thorough massage that included twirling at my nipples! She didn’t stop there. She whipped my t-shirt out of my jeans and started massaging my belly that was still bloated with last night’s beer. 

Pictures: indiewire.com, moviemem.com, nypost.com, nbcnews.com, plbsh.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rambo, Bond, Segal, Bourne or Arnie – Who Would You Want On Your Side When A Melee Breaks Out?

  John Rambo Like was said by his handler - Colonel Trautman in the movie, Rambo First Blood Part One to police officer Teasel: “ You don...